Dr Shahana Speaks on CTV
Women and Breast Cancer, know the signs.
Dr. Shahana speaks passionately on this topic from her experience in the practice. She is urging women to be vigilant in their self-check procedure and talk to a professional when seeking guidance and advice. Never be afraid to enquire and early detection pays in the long run.
Dr. Shahana will create a tailored presentation based on the needs of your organization.
- Three Ways to Build Resiliency
- The CEO of the Home: How Bolstering Our Home Live Can Improve Our Business
- The Basics of Emotional Literacy
- How to Better Manage Stress and Anxiety
- The Optimal Health Pyramid – Another Way to Look at Health
Our Clients & Speaking Events
Past Speaking Events & Seminars
Book Dr. Shahana for your next health & wellness speaking event or seminar.
- BC College of Family Physicians Medical Student and Resident Conference
- “Brain Spa”- Conference to Achieve Affluence *Spoke alongside Mr. Brad Lea, CEO LightSpeed VT, and Dr. Vance Thompson and Mr. Matt Jensen of Vance Thompson Vision
- Women’s Wellness Show, Panelist for the Empowering Women Event
- Connect for Health – Annual multidisciplinary health and wellness conference Guildford BC
International Women's Day
Finding you voice, the conversation we dont have.
Family physician Dr. Shahana Alibhai will take the stage at the Fraser Valley Women’s Expo for a joint presentation with naturopathic doctor Dr. Shabita Teja! The expo is at Chilliwack Heritage Park March 1 to 3.